Nature Inspired Installations; Forest Bathing
FOREST BATHING INSTALLATION
NATURE THERAPY AS ART & WELLBEING INSTALATIONS
Ideal for any space: Offices, Shops, Rooftops, Museums, Galleries, Gala, Events, Pop up
Immersive, Interactive Nature Inspired Installation to Inspire People to Protect, and Respect Nature while Providing the Therapeutic Healing Powers of Mother Nature.
The Installation Can be Indoors or Outdoors, Large or Small Space, Suitable for All Ages, Keeping in Mind Current Covid Restrictions and Guidelines.
(During Covid- All guests or employees must use sanitizer prior to entering, while purifying essential oils of tea tree, pine, lemon, eucalyptus are diffused to help purify the space while offering nature/ Forest like scent)
The Concept of the Installation: To Recreate a Forest Like Atmosphere to Allow the General Public to Get Immersed in a Nature Infused Creative and Fresh Space to Get your "Nature Fix" - After just 20 Minutes you will Feel Refreshed, De-Stressed, Positive Energy, Clarify your mind/ Feel More Productive; Nature brings out the Best in you.
Forest Bathing can be Experienced and Enjoyed both as a Mediative/ Wellness Walk, Sitting within the "Forest Like Atmosphere" as well as a Small Space Walks
PRICING FOR FOREST BATHING INSTALLATION IS CUSTOMIZED AC CORDING TO YOUR BUDGTE, NEEDS AND SPACE
The Installation can Consists of the Following Elements:
1. "Tree Like" structures, Purifying Plants, Flowers, Various Objects Found in Nature, Grass, Moss, Stones etc Will create the Look, feel and Smell of a Forest/ park/ Nature Environment
2. Organic Natural Essential Oils will be Diffused to Remesique the scents found in Nature
3. Sounds, Visuals found in the Forest ( Forest/ Nature Music and Sounds)
4. River/Lake/ Stream Like Structure to mimic the Outdoors
5. Grounding and Earthing - is a Nature Therapy that Balances your system, Offers Immune Building Support while "grounding you". Due to Covid - We can offer Personal Mini Kits for People to Enjoy- consisting of Soil or Salt to place your feet or hands for the Nature Therapy Experience.
6. Guess Can Sip on Traditional Nature Infused Herbal Tea during the Forest Bathing Experience- or Can be a Take Home Gift (part of the ticket cost)
7. Guests can create on Location a "Nature Jar" or "Nature Art" as well as Nature Photography to Continue enjoying the Healing Powers of Nature at Home or Office and makes a Wonderful Gift. (price/ cost will vary accordingly)
Forest Bathing (otherwise know as Shinrin Yoku), Is a Form of Nature Therapy, that was developed in Japan during the 1980s, becoming a cornerstone of preventive health care and healing in Japanese medicine. Its a Japanese Term for a "Walk in the Woods" Taking in the Forest Atmosphere and using your 5 senses to enjoy and benefit from Natures Healing Powers- Lifts your Mood, Improves your Immune System, Reduces your stress, while helping your heart health.
Whether you call it a fitness trend or a mindfulness practice (or a bit of both), The purpose of Forest Bathing is twofold: to offer an eco-antidote to tech-boom burnout and to inspire residents to reconnect with and protect the Environment/ Nature.
Researchers, primarily in Japan, South Korea Uk and Sweden, have conducted studies on the health benefits of spending time amongst the trees, demonstrating that forest bathing positively creates calming neuro-psychological effects through changes in the nervous system, reducing the stress hormone cortisol and boosting the immune system.
Every study conducted so far has demonstrated reductions in stress, anger, anxiety, depression and sleeplessness amongst the participants. In fact after just 15 minutes of forest bathing blood pressure drops, stress levels are reduced and concentration and mental clarity improve.
The Japanese quickly embraced this form of ecotherapy. In the 1990s, researchers began studying the physiological benefits of forest bathing, providing the science to support what we innately know: time spent immersed in nature is good for us. While Japan is credited with the term shinrin-yoku, the concept at the heart of the practice is not new. Many cultures have long recognized the importance of the natural world to human health.
Forest bathing is not just for the wilderness-lover; the practice can be as simple as walking in any natural environment and consciously connecting with what’s around you.
For a more structured experience, Please Contact Us or Explore the Forest Bathing options on this website.